Tuesday 12 November 2013

What is this blog about?

Good question.

Allow me to explain.

Nearly every game I have ever played started with the immortal question 'Who goes first?' (usually followed by 'roll for it').

I have been wargaming (and general gaming - board/card/video/etc...) for a great many years. I love it. Really love it.

So I decided to start a blog about it.

Mostly, this will be about my wargaming activities and, my current interest, SAGA (by Studio Tomahawk). It will contain stuff about my playing, painting and modelling SAGA warbands. Frequently I will probably go off on a tangent about something else gaming related.

SAGA is a dark age skirmish game centred around the exploits of your Warlord and his warband (usually around 30-50 models). It has a very unique system that is both easy to learn and very fun.
You can find more about SAGA at both Gripping Beast (who publish it) and Studio Tomahawk (who wrote it):

http://www.grippingbeast.com/

http://studiotomahawk.freeforums.org/


Ok, I admit, this is a fairly pedestrian first post...

Here is a pic of my Welsh Priodaur to whet our appetite for the delights to come:



See you in the next update.

Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment