Saturday 23 August 2014

Forward, my beloved Druzhina!

I have been quite busy on a number of different progects recently.
I have been painting a Super Dungeon Explore full set of miniatures for a client in the US - really enjoying that project, pics to come soon.

But not wanting to neglect my own gaming, I dug out my 6mm Persians to do some touching up on them (might be using them for Hail Ceaser! at some point).

But, more importantly, I have returned to SAGA and been building my Rus Princes warband (wanting to play my distant ancestors...maybe...).

I am still in the building stage at the moment and have only had 1 game (a loss). I love SAGA and cannot wait to play more again.

Anyway, some pics of my warband which is all Gripping Beast and consists of:
Warlord
8 Malia Druzhina
8 Warriors
12 Levy
8 Steppe Nomads
I may, on occasion, drop the levy and take Black Hoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment