Wednesday 18 December 2013

More Dry Bones... and some Spawn.

As Promised, a mini update (pun intended?) with the finished Tomb kings Archer unit.




As I said in the last update, the regular soldiers are wearing white cloth (as opposed to the black of the raiders). Notice the archers have all been converted to have kilts.
The unit filler (equivalent to 4 models footprint) has a broken obelisk with scarabs crawling on it.

I will post more Tomb Kings as I paint them up.

----------------------------------------------

I had these Chaos Spawn models lying around that I found. I liked these Spawn so decided to post them for your viewing pleasure.

This one I nicknamed 'The Beast' in our games because he has pulled off a ton of impressive kills and plays and my regular opponents knew to fear him. He has had no conversions on him, I just like the way he is painted; particularly the way his red eye contrasts with the white and blue of the rest of him.

 This one was nicknamed 'Prawn Man' and it is easy to see why. This spawn has been converted; his legs were chopped away and he has been given crab-like legs, with his abdomen built up with modelling putty.
He was useless in our games, doing little of note. But I love him anyway...

 Again, I will see you in the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment