Wednesday 22 January 2014

Praise the Sun[titan]!

A quick update regarding my scratch-built Heirotitan - he is painted.

I did him mostly stone and goldleaf with some lapis lazuli (turquoise) stones inserted into the statue.

As for the building of the model itself: the top half is the Necrosphinx and he has a scratch built staff (made from brass rod and plastic card) and scratch built scales (made from a bow, some modelling chain and shoulder pads). And the legs? A Thor action figure. I am not joking. He has Thor's legs. Thor wears some sort of chainmail and I filled most of it in using liquid green stuff. However, I wish I had now used milliput (watered into a paste) as the liquid green stuff still left 'rippling' on the legs.

Anyway, some pictures:




 So, there he is; a scratch-built Heirotitan.

See you in the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment