Sunday 9 November 2014

Can you train this dragon?

Last update I showed the Kobolds I had painted and here I present the Egg Clutch spawn point for Super Dungeon Explore.

Here is the Egg Clutch spawner itself. I used purple for the crystal because red did not look as interesting. I tied the purple in with the Dragon Priests cloak colour, to show some afinity between the Kobolds and Dragons.

The Hatchlings. I was very pleased with the skin colour I achieved on the dragons. It is sort of hard to capture in photographs but there are very subtle yellow highlights on them. They were a pleasure to paint.

The Whelps. Nothing more to say that has not been said above - I think I achieved a nice skin tone.

The Wyrmlings.

Starfire the Dragon him(her?)self. I used the same skin tone and colour scheme as the other dragons. A really nicely posed model and one of the best dragon models I have painted, to be fair. Great miniature.

So, there is the Egg Clutch spawns and the boss Dragon. Really enjoyed painting these, they are great models.

Heroes will be shown next update, probably posted tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment