Friday 8 April 2016

Crossover the road my friend...

Time to show off the Super Dungeon Explore - Relic Knights Crossover miniatures.

There are 5 heroes and a mini boss. I don't play Relic Knights so I don't actually know who any of these characters are so I dont have much to say about them. When it came to painting them I just followed the art as I did not know which colours I could change and get away with it (not knowing the characters). 
They are quite nice miniatures though, so lets take a closer look.

This is Kasaro-To, the mini boss monster. Obviously inspired by the Oni; a Japanese demon or ogre. 

Calico Kate with a huge bomb,

Kisa is some type of cat lady.

Princess Malya is obviously some type of animal hybrid, but I don't know what.

One Shot with her blunderbuss.

And finally, Sebastian Cross with a huge mace and a sword; some type of knight.

So, there you have, the Relic Knight crossover miniatures.

See you in the next update.








No comments:

Post a Comment