Thursday 7 April 2016

Dont forget the little guys...

I have grouped all the smaller pieces together in this one post.



The chests. I went for a plain brown wood effect on these chests (the previous ones I did were multi-coloured, see the end of this post). I think they look just fine in plain wood.



I have represented all 3 kinds of Boo Booty in Forgotten King; Biter, Grinder, Bouncy. 



The Squirrels. These are mostly airbrushed with the armour being doen with a brush. Search for them down a pair of trousers near you!


These Giri are also mostly airbrushed with detail finished off with a brush. 



The pets themselves. I think these turned out pretty good and it helps that the models are awesome as well. Look at the facial expressions on the goat and the chicken!




Though Neverlost Cola is actually connected to Brave Mode Candy, I included him here because he is a pet (and we allow him to be used in games without Candy). I saw someone else paint the compass like a coke bottle cap (it actually is meant to be that, anyway) and could not resist to the the coke logo on the back! Obviously, it says Candy Cola, not that other rip off brand!

So there you have it, all the little guys. Heroes next.

See you in the next update.





No comments:

Post a Comment